The Gadsden Hotel
Take a Step Back in Time
House Rules and FAQ
- A credit card is required at time of booking. Card holders must have valid ID and be present at time of check in. Must be 21 years and older.
- Check in time: 3:00 p.m. Checkout time: 11:00 a.m.
- Check in no later than 9:00 p.m. to avoid a room cancellation.
- Late check-ins must notify the front desk in advance.
- Quiet hours begin at 9pm. This is a county ordinance.
- All major Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, and American Express) are accepted.
- In order to preserve the pristine environment, we are a NON-smoking property.
- Arizona liquor laws prohibit guests from bringing alcohol on the premises of a licensed establishment. Outside liquor and alcohol is not permitted. You are more than welcome to purchase a drink from the Tavern and enjoy it anywhere on the premises. The lobby and terrace are fun places to sit and relax with a refreshing cocktail.
- Though we love all animals and understand their companionship, we currently do not allow pets to stay at the Gadsden. Thank you for your understanding.
- “No Shows” will be charged for the entire reservation.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the arrival date. If canceled within 24 hours guest will be charged the cost of the reservation total.
- The Gadsden Hotel has the right to refuse service or cancel any reservation if deemed necessary.